In the age of technology, education never stops. The good news is that instead of blocking off a day on your calendar and driving downtown to attend a course, you can now access real-time education seminars from your computer. “Webinars” are live or recorded sessions in which you can learn a skill or gain information about a topic. Why is this online alternative quickly becoming the continuing education method of choice for busy professionals? Here are the top reasons why:
1. It’s convenient. Because webinars are online, participants can be at the office, a coffee shop, or at home in their pajamas. No travel time, maps and directions, or forgetting to bring paper and a pen. You have everything you need, right on your computer.
2. It’s relevant. Webinars are designed to be short and to the point. Sessions usually only last 30 minutes to an hour, so the speaker is more likely to stay on topic and forego unnecessary chatter.
3. It’s cheap. Since presenters don’t have to pay for space to accommodate attendees or equipment during the session, many webinars are free or very low cost for participants.
4. It saves time. Instead of scheduling travel time and paying mileage, employees can get more done in the day by attending training online.
5. You can ask questions. If the webinar is led in real-time, you should have the opportunity to ask follow-up questions. This ensures that you are getting the most out of your training, and fully understand the topic covered.
The promotional products industry is growing as fast as technology will allow. As such, industry professionals can utilize our webinars to learn more about SAGE products and services. We offer free, weekly webinars to help you take full advantage of all the features your SAGE products have to offer.
Current Distributor Webinars
SAGE Online: Clients/CRM and Email Campaigns
Mondays and Fridays @ 1:00 pm CST
This session will teach you how to create new client contacts, schedule tasks, and segment clients into groups in your SAGE Online CRM. You will also learn how to create and schedule email campaigns.
Getting Started with SAGE Online
Tuesdays @ 1:00 pm CST
This introductory session will demonstrate how to download SAGE Online, set up your staff members as users, and perform product searches to get product and supplier information.
SAGE Online: Presentations and the Virtual Design Studio
Wednesdays @ 1:00 pm CST
This session will go over creating professional product presentations for your clients, as well as how to use the Virtual Design Studio to upload clients’ logos to items.
SAGE Online: Order Management
Thursdays @ 1:00 pm CST
In addition to learning Order Management tasks, such as how to create reports and supplier and client forms, you will also learn how to export to QuickBooks during this session.
It’s easy to sign up for a SAGE webinar. To get started, decide which webinars you would like to attend and mark them on your calendar. On the day of a webinar, about 5-10 minutes before the webinar begins, disable your pop-up blocker and go to our Webinars page. Click the “Go to Webinar” link for the webinar you would like to attend, and the system will begin logging you in. You can use your computer speakers or dial into the toll-free number to hear the webinar. At the end of the webinar, you’ll have an opportunity to ask any questions you may have.
Have you attended any webinars that you found useful? Are there topics you would like to see us cover in future webinars? Comment below and tell us what you think!